How to make a big victory out of any crisis
Features of the crisis
I am increasingly confronted with growing fear of the global crisis.
Many lost a good night's sleep, someone began to look at the world through black glasses, someone began to sharply worsen relations with loved ones, and the worst thing was that someone began to use alcohol or even drugs. The crisis is good because it tests a person, shows all his weaknesses, but if a person is harmonious, then he easily goes through all the “vicissitudes of fate” and as a result he is many levels higher in every way. So what are the benefits of the crisis?
1. The main thing to understand- There is nothing permanent in this world, including no permanent upsurge, otherwise it would be boring to live. There must be changes in life that many consider to be crises. Only single-celled living beings have no crises and stresses.
2. The crisis gives new opportunities. In Chinese, the word "crisis" consists of two characters - "danger" and "chance." This means: if you go through crisis times correctly, you have a great chance to excel in life and start a better business in a crisis.
3. In order not to become infected with a disease called the global crisis, do not communicate with pessimists and do not abuse the news. We choose our mood ourselves. The ancient Indian epic Ramayana says: "Everything that happens to us unexpectedly and against our will is fate." Life circumstances - this is our karma, it can not always be changed immediately, but it always depends on us how to respond to these circumstances, and that is what we first of all change our destiny.
4. Crisis should not be underestimated - Miscellaneous and even something very unpleasant can happen. It is important to imagine the worst case scenario and calmly go through it, taking inwardly the situation. At the external level, you need to calmly and at the same time actively make every effort to overcome this situation. If at the external level you have not achieved the worst, imagine what you will do if you achieve (go to the labor exchange, you will have to live with relatives
5. Do not be afraid of crises, on the contrary, learn to value them. We grow only in difficulties. It is no coincidence that they say they give two unbeaten for one beaten.
6. The crisis makes you take a different look at life, a very important understanding comes that everything in this world is temporary. When loved ones die, we realize that such a fate awaits us, that we are not this body. It helps us not to become attached to anything, frees us from pain. After all, pain occurs when we do not accept a situation. If there is an internal acceptance, then the situation is resolved easier and faster.
7. Stresses of any kind must be able to pass harmoniously. At the physical level, you need to move more to relieve stress: during active activity, hormones of happiness endorphins are produced.
Proper nutrition is very important. Meat, coffee, food from preservatives, with chemical additives enhance negative feelings. You need to drink at least two liters of water per day: in addition to all the pluses, water takes away negative emotions. Equally important is a proper dream - to go to bed early, get up early, so that the nervous system rests. To avoid insomnia, be more in the fresh air, take salt baths, 2 hours before bedtime - a hot shower - all this relieves mental stress. Swim more, do breathing exercises, do yoga. The crisis affects health first and foremost, so start monitoring your health, this will give you the necessary protective reactions and energy.
8. Help people do not concentrate only on yourself. It seems that we are the worst, but you can always find someone who is even more difficult. When we selflessly help others, the energy of happiness flows through us. By giving, we receive. The world needs your help now - why not make others happier?
9. Read more, very favorable reading of philosophical and spiritual literature, which helps to realize the meaning of life, the meaning of our activities. A purposeless life is full of pain, and in a crisis it is especially important to see these goals. If a person sees the goal, his mind is calm and new opportunities open up before him. In crises, sometimes you need to revise your values, abandon obsolete intentions and desires.
10. Crises are different: economic, political, physical (health), personal (relationship crisis). We need them, as this is often one way to show us that we are not going there. Most of the crises we create for ourselves, sometimes from scratch. If we lived harmoniously, then many crises would simply not exist.
Crises are dangerous in that if we do not pass them, then we will go down several levels below, but sooner or later we will have to go through this lesson anyway. For example, if a person needs to know something in a personal relationship, then the partner begins to behave illogically, giving rise to claims, resentment. And if a person didn’t forgive, went through this situation incorrectly, then he is faced with betrayal, and if he doesn’t pass even this, diseases come. If a person does not accept them, there will be blows of fate, then death. But then a new birth comes, and everything repeats until a person passes this test.
11. Need to be flexible, get rid of fear and greed. By and large, the strength of the crisis depends on how much we identify with our mortal body and everything related to it. But we are not this body - we are the eternal spirit, which is periodically embodied in different bodies. Awareness of this is overcoming a crisis on a spiritual level. Our life is a performance, and we are its actors and screenwriters. Changing the mind, you can create comedy from life, or you can create tragedy. And this is our choice. Someone, having learned that he is busted, is thrown out of the window, and someone is glad that tomorrow there is no need to go to work. If you temporarily fell to the bottom, do not be afraid to roll up your sleeves, do the dirty work. We must be able to accept any development of events - since it happened, then it is necessary. A person whose happiness depends on the standard of living becomes a slave, it is very easy to manipulate. A person who is free from attachment is in no way crisis.
12. Destruction, the end of something is the beginning of something new! If one door closes in our life, another opens nearby. It is necessary to calm the mind - and then we will easily see this door.
13. In a crisis, you need to be able to let yourself sufferif cats scratch their souls. Do not try to put a mask on your face and pretend that you feel good, because otherwise negative energy will go inside and destroy your subtle body. This can lead to severe depression and mental illness. You need to be with the emotion of pain, suffering - there is nothing shameful in this. Allow yourself to consciously suffer, burn. It is advisable to say out loud: "It hurts me now, I feel tension in my body, a lump in my throat
14. Unconditional love wins disease and crisis. You should not fight the crisis: when you fight with someone or something, then aggression arises in response to him, he has strength and energy (from you). In eastern psychology, in martial arts there is a rule: you cannot defeat the one whom you cannot unconditionally love. Therefore, always before the fight, the rivals bowed to each other, thereby expressing respect, and sent love to each other. In this state, a person lives in a stream, listens to intuition. But love cannot be used for selfish purposes (now I will love everyone, and the crisis will pass) - this does not work. All our troubles and illnesses are our teachers: look at them differently, accept them and send them the energy of love and gratitude. The first step is the internal acceptance of the crisis situation, the next step is gratitude to fate and acceptance of the situation with love.
15. Any crisis, especially a prolonged one, can remain in the subconscious as despondencystrong negative emotions. Therefore, it is desirable to visualize it (for example, draw a crisis period of time on paper) and fill it with love. Now you can’t do otherwise, return physically at that moment, but you can do it on the subtle plane (mentally).
16. Often a crisis creates fear for the future, and this is the most serious and destructive fear that takes energy. There is only one moment - here and now. Therefore, you need to ask yourself: “What can I do here and now to improve the situation?” Where and how can I show my creative qualities? ” If you are here and now, then you can solve the problem step by step using the opportunities around you. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, do not plunge into destructive thoughts: “And why do I need all this? What will happen next? ” A correctly asked question is: “Why do I need this test?”
Why crisis is good
17. We are as happy as we can sacrifice. Everything in this world is achieved by sacrifice (bestowal) and austerity. Without austerities, we will not achieve anything even in the material plan: in order to achieve our goal, we have to limit ourselves in many ways - to work harder, to regularly perform certain duties
Accordingly, all problems begin with our unwillingness to sacrifice, give, unwillingness to accept pain. In our civilization, it is believed that pain is bad, and everything is done to avoid it. But pain, reasonable difficulties are needed. If we want to achieve something and be happy, we must sacrifice something.
Life is filled with meaning and interest when we sacrifice it to some higher idea, service. And the higher this idea, the more happiness. A sacrifice for the sake of material wealth gives happiness for a while, but does not fill with subtle energy. Then comes emptiness, because the soul needs only love, and not material goods and recognition. We must sacrifice the lives of our loved ones, our country, our nation and, ultimately, the Almighty. But, if a person lives only by himself, for the sake of himself or his relatives, this is a real crisis. The egoist has one continuous crisis, because he sacrificed the life of his ego, temporary and illusory. The ego can only give fears, tension, pride. The purpose and nature of the soul is to love, serve and give, then life is filled with meaning.
18. Everything is relative. We are immersed in our problems, and people around us die, become crippled, suffer from serious illnesses, are truly tormented. Compared with them, the vast majority of our problems are simply contrived. Yes, something happened (you were fired from work, you lost your fortune, your loved one left you), thank the Almighty, because this also has a useful lesson, at least for the soul. Even when you die, you can radiate happiness, encourage others.
19. When you internally accept any development and thank God for it, you are filled with positive energy. Joy and peace are preserved, and outwardly you easily solve any problem, as you are full of energy and clearly hear your intuition. If you go through the crisis correctly, then the situation is improving, there are much fewer new crises.
Get rid of attachments, live in love - and you can overcome any crisis. No wonder they say that one saint can save the whole world. Therefore, do not listen to any forecasts - proceed from the fact that everything is already good and every day is getting better and better, in all respects. Whatever is done is for the best. And create around yourself a reality filled with love and happiness.
Rami Blackt - Consultant in ancient Indian astrology and alternative psychology. He leads the International Association of Oriental Psychology, helping people become healthy and happy.