To embroider this funny picture, which was invented by designer Diana Meichin for the magazine “I embroider a cross”, is a pleasure, especially if you want to quickly make a gift!
Put a flap of fabric with embroidery over the felt. Fasten with pins and hem, twisting the top edge 2 cm. Repeat the procedure with the back of the bag, and then sew the sides together. Pin the handles from the braid, bending the ends 2 cm for strength, and sew in a convenient place.
What you need:
• Floss thread according to key
• Tapestry needle number 24
• Evenweave 19HPI fabric, 2 pieces 33x38 cm - for the bag
• Evenweave 19HPI fabric, 2 pieces 20x20 cm - for a wallet (or canvas Aida No. 10)
• Blue braid for bag handle, 90 cm
• Cream felt 33x38 cm, 2 pieces
Ina Selivanova, editor-in-chief of the magazine “I embroider a cross”
I want to receive useful tips in the mail.
We have sent a confirmation email to your email.