Fashionable sentence takes effect
Tips by Vyacheslav Zaitsev:
Recommendations for women with forms
Not be shy of your figure, you just need to correctly evaluate your shortcomings and emphasize the merits!
1. Buy items of your size. Do not try to fit in the size worn before delivery. Choose clothes that suit you right now.
2. Get some corrective underwear, tightening tights and, of course, a perfectly matched bra.
3. Never wear baggy clothes. Volumetric things will only make you fuller. Prefer underlined waistline items. The jacket should reach the hip line. In skirts and trousers, the hip should be clearly defined.
4. Wear a skirt just below the knee. Such a skirt will make your legs slimmer, especially if you wear heels. If you still love shorter skirts (only slightly above the knee is acceptable), wear them only with high boots, but not with ankle boots.
5. Choose things with a V-neck, the first button of a jacket or cardigan should be fastened at the waist - this lengthens the neck and figure as a whole. Long beads accentuate the effect.
6. For full legs you need stable heels, not thin stiletto heels and shot glasses. Low-cut shoes lengthen the leg.
7. With small stature, you need to carefully approach the choice of drawings. Choose delicate patterns: medium-sized rhombus, “chicken foot” or floral ornament of a non-contrast range.
8. Observe your scale in everything - bags, jewelry, buttons, watches. There is nothing more comical than a large woman with a small handbag or a dress in a small flower. Against the background of small details, you will look larger than it really is.
PHOTO: FOTOBANK / GETTY, MAGAZINE ARCHIVE